AgRee is a specialist agricultural, real assets and commodity firm, established to deliver trade, investment and strategic advisory services.
Emerging market consumption growth patterns, emerging risk factors and technological change are driving change in agri product trade flows. Valued clients whom have taken value from the experience and network of AgRee have included: –
- Advisory / Risk Management – Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA), Australian Meat Processing Corp (AMPC), National Farmers Federation (NFF), CommStream Capital, Jacaranda Capital, InterTrade Advisers, Jacobs Engineering, Queensland Government (DAF) and Australian Government (DFAT);
- Supply Chain Solutions – Palladium International, Market Development Facility (DFAT/AusAID), Jacobs Engineering, KBR Engineering and various private equity players;
- Venture Building, Finance and Capital Raising – Representative for EuroFin Asia – non-bank trade finance. AgRee was solicited by GTR as a guest panelist at recent GTR conferences in Singapore, Beijing and Sydney. Venture Capital – Capital Raise for AgDNA.com (now exited to CNH Industrial) and Artesian Venture Partners;
- Agency / Brokerage – Act as Agent or Broker for international merchants or finance companies wishing to gain access to the Australasian market. Exclusive agent for ED&F Man – Sugar – Australia/NZ;
- Technology – Grants and Research and Development via specialist InterTrade.
AgRee has a track record of successful commercial outcomes, operates with integrity and coordinates with leading industry third parties and subject matter experts.